View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 12:44 PM   #36
MR. Pockets
Addict
MR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura aboutMR. Pockets has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Touch, Aluratek Libre Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurabel View Post
I have had this same problem, can anyone help? Thanks
B&N epub has a different DRM scheme than Adobe. Probably the easiest fix is to use a Calibre plugin to strip the DRM (legality depends on your location and is often questionable). Someone who blogs and loves cabbages can probably help you (or you could contact me if you need more help). (DRM stripping is not allowed to be openly discussed on the forum due to the legal issues.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimpy View Post
I just picked up a Literati by Sharper Image for $40 from the store and I went to do the 2nd update ( currently I'm at 1.6 ) and about half way through the Download my Literati Freezes and I literally cannot turn it off and reset it....UPDATE: I finally got it reset and I'm wondering if i should Format the device or just keep trying to download the update until i'm at 2.0? Then try to get books on it that I have from my computer? thanks
I would do a factory reset and then try updating again. (Or did you already do that?)

Last edited by MR. Pockets; 02-07-2011 at 12:47 PM.
MR. Pockets is offline   Reply With Quote