View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 09:12 AM   #8096
Care
Aes Sedai
Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: Kobo Aura and Kobo Mini, had a Nook, NOOKcolor, Nook STR.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killdanzig View Post
oh no.

i really wish i didn't go back through this thread and read the followups.

i am currently enjoying Mockingjay, but i am a little apprehensive at the same time.

i hope this book doesn't end a great series on a sour note.

as a side note, be careful with mixing The Hunger Games trilogy and watching Generation Kill and The Pacific at the same time...definitely makes for some interestingly violent dreams
I liked the end, so I wouldn't worry too much. I had a year of anticipation and waiting for Mockingjay. That could be part of the reason for disappointment, I was expecting it to be better than the previous two, and for me it fell way short. Lots of people love it though.
Care is offline   Reply With Quote