View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 05:45 AM   #196
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by noaxis2 View Post
Can you import multiple books into coolreader or just one at a time? I know it's eye candy but i really like the bookshelves! I was able to get alkido shelves easily. I think i can get moonreader but coolreader seems to use a file manager interface.

Where do i put books for kindle? They were in the right place before i upgraded with the rooted 1.1 update. Seems my sd card got messed up.

Thanks! I'm loving my rooted book color! Think i'll have to name it soon!
Their is no import function in coolreader but if you use fb2 format files it will show covers and info in browser instead of just filenames
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote