View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 01:08 PM   #50
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by emt View Post

Button Savior no longer works (except the Home Button does work)
Try going into the app itself and select Kill/Start Button Savior Service. This happened to me last night. I was ready to uninstall/reinstall, then I remembered reading somewhere that the app stops working and needs to be reset. Another reason could be that you lost USB Debugging. Go into the NOOKcolor Tools app >All Settings > Development > USB Debugging (check the box).
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote