View Single Post
Old 01-07-2008, 04:54 PM   #4
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebookfab View Post
I have installed Book Designer 5.0 and have had very good results in converting and formatting books for my Sony PRS-500 and 505. However, there have been instances where I wanted to force a "page break" but have not been able to find out how to do this from the User Guide instructions or the "help" notes in the program itself.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to do this? Thanks. Fred
Short form: The fourth button from the bottom on the first row of the Corrector toolbar is the Page Break button. Position the cursor in the desired place, and press it.

Long form: Download HarryT's superb tutorial on using Book Designer, here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17914
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote