Thread: Kindle Singles
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 12:46 PM   #7
queentess
Reading is sexy
queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
The original post contains all the included books ... but thanks for adding your own affiliate link to the thread (without any work creating a post with content).

moderator - feel free to delete this.
You should add your own link to the "all books" page in your first post... I prefer to browse by thumbnail, and the listings can change between the time I read your initial all-single-spaced-text post and actually click the link. Given the choice, I always click the link that takes me to the all-in page rather than clicking book by book.
queentess is offline   Reply With Quote