View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 03:47 AM   #10
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
All I want is a mobile phone, but I can't buy one.
Buy a "senior" model. Very popular in my corner of the world.
Very simple phone, large letters on Black and White display, large buttons with huge numbers, two dedicated buttons for direct entry of two preprogrammed numbers, big "PANIC" button at the back (dials several numbers in sequence and then tries to send an SMS when engaged). Keyboard is locked by a comfortable sliding button (no more fiddling with an arcane combination of buttons to switch on the keyboard)

It still has an alarm and radio. Sorry ... ;-)
But ... my aunt can perfectly use ALL the features it provides. And she is a textbook example of a "non-technical-user".

Or buy Motorola MotoFone F3
The one and only mobile phone with simple segment e-ink display. Dirt cheap here.
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote