View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 01:25 PM   #1
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
Help me find this book/series

Recently I was talking with my wife and she mentioned something about a person in a movie being a"cape fighter" and it struck a cord.

I remember reading part of but maybe not all of a fantasy novel probably 20 some years ago that involved a character who was a cape fighter. It may or may not have been a series. I think I was staying somewhere when I started reading it and didnt finish before I left.

I believe there was "special" training so there were only a few of these cape fighters around. The capes were specially weighted on the corners and had dragon scales or something to make them sharp too.

I also remember that the world itself was "broken" with bits of the planet hovering next to each other but there still being a "top" to each piece and a bottom. There was also I believe an enemy that lived on the "bottom" that crawled up to attack some times.

Anyone remember reading it and the title?
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote