View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 07:07 PM   #9
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Pocketbook Era
I bought my Opus in November 2010. I searched high and low and it took me 3 weeks to decide on the famous "which one should I buy". Since English is not my native tongue I needed something that would support my language (special fonts). Currently it supports 23 or even more languages. I love the 12 fonts choice, lightness and folders. And it's easy to manage via usb. I carry it everywhere and even ordered a decalgirl custom made skin for it. If I was sure Sony could read my language it would have been a tough choice - but it doesn't.

I love my Opus.
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote