I put a web page at http://www.ida.liu.se/~tompe/mobiperl/
describing MobiPerl and I tried to document how to install Perl and required modules.
There is also a version 0.0.21 available (no Windows binaries for this version).
Changes in 0.0.21:
- Added detection of images that are too large in mobi2mobi
- Added flag --fiximagesizes to mobi2mobi so it will fix the incorrect image sizes.
- --htmlfile flag for lit2mobi placed file in wrong dir, fixed now.
- Added flag --coveroffset to mobi2mobi and fixed a bug relating to this. Now it is possible to change which image that is cover image by just specifying another offset.
- The distribution is now a packed directory.
- Added flags --exthtype and --exthdata to mobi2mobi to be able to set any type. Values can be set for unknown types 204, 205, 206, 207, 401, 403. This can help to figure out what these items mean.