View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 01:53 PM   #11
Caltsar
Zealot
Caltsar has not lost his or her sense of wonder.Caltsar has not lost his or her sense of wonder.Caltsar has not lost his or her sense of wonder.Caltsar has not lost his or her sense of wonder.Caltsar has not lost his or her sense of wonder.Caltsar has not lost his or her sense of wonder.Caltsar has not lost his or her sense of wonder.Caltsar has not lost his or her sense of wonder.Caltsar has not lost his or her sense of wonder.Caltsar has not lost his or her sense of wonder.Caltsar has not lost his or her sense of wonder.

Device: nook Touch, iPad, iPhone
Right now I have a desktop I use for managing eBooks, my nook for reading them most of the time, my iPhone for reading on the go, and my iPad gets used for reading occasionally. Pretty much every other computing task also is done on one of those four devices.

I've really cut down on the different devices I own for different purposes. I used to have a simple flip phone, a PDA, a desktop, a laptop, an mp3 player, a camera, and a few other devices... Now I do all the things I used to do on those devices and more with just the desktop, iPad, iPhone, and nook. (Sidenote: I do still carry a better quality camera around when I expect to be taking pictures)

As far as reading goes in practice, I mostly use my nook, but fall back on my iPhone when I want to get in a chapter or two during times when I don't bother bringing the nook with me.
Caltsar is offline   Reply With Quote