View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 09:26 PM   #79
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
LOL yeah, I just finished it. Also wrote a loooooong post on the blog clarifying some things about my review process. With the re-design of my sidebar so my email address is more prominent, and a new plug from Mark Coker on Smashwords, I have been inundated, and some authors don't seen to be understanding that 'yes, I am interested in reviewing your book' does not necessarily mean 'the review will be up, and fame/fortune will subsequently follow, by 5 pm today.'
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote