Thread: PRS-350 pdf library books for 350
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 07:23 AM   #1
Dixiemsala
Enthusiast
Dixiemsala began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 350, Kindle 2
pdf library books for 350

I know that I have read about this before. I bought my Sony 350 just for library books (I own a Kindle). I have thoroughly enjoyed being able to check out ebooks for the Free Library of Philadelphia (I live in Alabama and there are very few, if any, libraries with ebooks--none where I live).

Up until yesterday, all my library books had been epub. Yesterday, when I had a first-time experience of a book refusing to download to the 350, I realized it was a PDF. I thought that I recalled posts here saying that a problem with some of the Sony readers is that you couldn't have both pdf and epub books on the reader at the same time. But, I thought that the 350 had solved that.

I have 2 free classics on my reader. If I delete them from the reader but keep them in my library, should I be able to read a pdf book then? I'll admit that I didn't try that because it just occured to me. These two classics were downloaded just in case I was out somewhere (without my Kindle which has many, many books on it) and finished a library book.
Dixiemsala is offline   Reply With Quote