View Single Post
Old 12-29-2007, 11:46 AM   #16
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfJulie View Post
That's it. The Landscape mode option is only available when you are viewing a PDF file. PDF files don't work well on the CyBook because the CyBook does not reflow anything and you can't zoom. All the PDF files I've copied to my CyBook are practically illegible - the print is so small.
Yep. Same here. And I've not the patience to go in and reflow PDF to work on my Cybook - not when I can usually get BookDesigner to make a decent .prc out of them.

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote