View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 04:22 AM   #107
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wodin View Post
Grace, Are all of those on the Big Island?

I worked at Pohakuloa for three years, and never visited a beach once. "when we have time, that is..." is so true! :sigh:
All but one. The one that's not looks exactly like the beach I do visit, so I am pretending it's the correct beach. No pictures of that beach (it's a private beach). We don't go all that often, but at least we go when we can manage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertblues View Post
The grass is always greener on the other side of the hedge.........
This is my house, and my street, and I have a mill I can see from our house.
It's just: I can't stand the snow for long........always out on my bike..........
Gorgeous house and area!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
This is the high rise condo I live in. Sure is purty, huh?

WAY bigger than my current house! And look at all those extra stories!
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote