View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 02:05 AM   #35
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by paww View Post
Rooting isn't a problem, for some reason getting my Win 7 to work with SDK isn't happening so haven't been able to do the market hack. So no .apk file available?
I use win7, and it works fine with SDK. Things are just a bit different when going through the driver installation, but in the Market IQ thread there is a very good solution described that worked perfect for me. You really want to read the whole thread carefully, it is packed with workarounds and advices.
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote