View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 11:08 AM   #9
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3goldens View Post
Jjuvinile messages KOBO sends now
I am not 13 years old and do not particurly care for these new idiotic kobotic instant messges that habv all of a sudden started to appear in the upper right hand corner of the software. Now i do like kobo and i do subscribe to the ny times thru the service but not for long.

I will be looking for another provider if they do begin allowing paying customers to opt out of even seeing this riduculas juvinile idea that in all likelyhood one of the kobo 20 sometinng engineers came up with while smokin a bone. Please KOBO allow those of us that want to have adult experience with our books and be awaybfrom your messaging system that does not imorove my experience one bit!? Let us out these bothersome and idiotic messages.

It would seem like a relativly simple and considerate thing to do. Not every subscriber wants to hear from them every day. Allow us to turn this stupid feature off and not participate. The way it is currently set up does not allow this. it continues despite being set to off.

Time to grow up KOBO!

um, wow....that's really all I can say...
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote