View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 02:55 PM   #42
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
I think Webscriptions coupons are only good for the month "bought", not the current calendar month. People can buy older WS bundles and pass them on, so it would make sense.

Okay, since the original coupon has now shown up, I'm going to use my spare and pass it on to twobits, who was right after me in line and has returned to re-express interest, and has never had a Baen account before (and shows good taste in wanting the Heinlein bundle).

Incidentally, apparently these things only work on addresses that haven't been registered with Baen in any way (no setting up a wishlist or anything, even if you haven't bought), so people might want to make sure they have a qualifying email, especially if they've already claimed a previous Webscription freebie.

Oh, and when it asks you for payment, don't switch it from Credit Card (even though the coupon will take it down to $0.00 and you won't be required to put in any card #s). I've read on Baen's Bar that choosing Paypal doesn't let you gift the Webscription.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote