View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 12:49 PM   #5
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by digiSara View Post
I was experiencing the exact same as you were the book cover loaded and then nothing happened. The steps above that ltr suggested have worked for me.

I think Kobo should make it clearer what will happen when you do a factory reset - I was concerned about losing the 100 free books - but then will still be there. Since I didn't own any other books yet, the reset was painless.
well, it should be rather clear already. a Factory reset brings it back to the same condition as when you bought it; ie, the books came from the factory, so they are safe
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote