View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 09:41 AM   #1
DavidKitson
Mobile Story Author
DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DavidKitson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Fujitsu P1510 ( Old & Clunky! )
Post Turing Evolved - Science Fiction - Full Novel

Hi All,

I'm a recently self-published independent author and speculative fiction writer.

I've made my story available via Smashwords as a free download based on the ideas I got when I used to download Shareware back when the Internet and BBSs were young. So there's no DRM.

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/34627

It's set in the near future on earth, as AIs reach the point that it's difficult to distinguish their minds from Human. Living in a time when people can live their lives online, never really leaving the virtual worlds they create for themselves which, for the wealthy at least, are every bit as real to them as ours.

On the cusp of a new war between superpowers, Jonathan Carlson, an ex DEMON pilot meets an android who changes his opinions about AIs and sets in motion the events that will ultimately determine Jonathan's fate.

Based on hard science and plausible technology, it's a world not too far removed from ours.

It's Military Science Fiction by Genre, but the story is very wide in terms of content and will appeal to most Science Fiction and Fastasy readers.

And did I mention it's free to download?

Please take a read of the first chapter and if you like it, I promise you a twist you probably weren't expecting before you get to the end.

Genuine feedback and reviews appreciated.

Thanks and Regards
David Kitson.

Last edited by DavidKitson; 12-30-2010 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Oops, typo -
DavidKitson is offline   Reply With Quote