View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 08:12 PM   #31
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nook, LG4
Smaller humans are a great idea, but it just doesn't fit in my mind, plus the first book already makes them . . . human-sized. *grin*

Human travel and civilization is fine in and of itself, but there really are dragons in this world and an Earth sized planet just isn't big enough for them. Magic also changes matters. It's more of a highly evolved magic similar to the level science was at in the early 1900's . . . only different.

As far as reading goes; I'm putting that book on my list, but even though I used to be a voracious reader, I haven't read in 3 years and don't know when I'm going to get back to it. Writing has become my new form of reading.

I really am okay with a larger than Earth world. It works for me even though it might not be real scientifically. It's not so unbelievable as to break reality with the reader.
John Carroll is offline   Reply With Quote