View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 04:56 PM   #15
catsittingstill
Guru
catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.catsittingstill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1.0.8, iPod Touch, Kindle Keyboard
I think the latest version of the iPod can hook up to a bluetooth keyboard, and I think there are bluetooth keyboards that fold up for transport. The iPod can certainly also display e-books of various flavors, so I wonder if some combination like that might more closely approach your reading / writing needs than a Kindle?

Which, despite its many fine (in my opinion) qualities does not, alas, allow word processing. I love its ability to annotate and search, but I must admit its keyboard does not strike me as suitable to enter large amounts of text.
catsittingstill is offline   Reply With Quote