View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 09:37 PM   #19
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nook, LG4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Lake View Post
Ya know, we've been going on about this long enough, and with our combined experience, that I'm half tempted to pile all this knowledge together and write a tutorial, or at the very least, a wiki entry.
This is actually a really good idea! I did a search for it and didn't find out very much information. There are all sorts of different pricepoints for recorders and ways of recording that I've seen from looking at many of these links.

A list of places to host and sell the audiobooks would be useful too. I've seen a couple, but nothing as good as smashwords is for ebooks.
John Carroll is offline   Reply With Quote