View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 12:52 PM   #47
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by EowynCarter View Post
Well, the only pdf I would dream of reading are technical ones. Where reflow totally screw up.
Even for normal book, you would still have the header / footer getting in the way, and get an even more badly formated result than with mobi or ePub.
Reflow totally kill the point of pdf.
I've read tagged PDFs of fiction novels, without any of those problems. No annoying headers... no badly-formatted text... no broken lines. And you can still print them, if you want. As I said before, problems like that are generally caused by improperly-prepared PDFs. Don't condemn the format because some people don't know how to make them properly, and others use sub-standard software to view them.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote