View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 09:21 PM   #25
digital_steve
Muppet
digital_steve has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.digital_steve has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.digital_steve has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.digital_steve has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.digital_steve has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabredog View Post
Your view and your words. However your history in this forum since you moved over to the PRS-650 has been pot stirring. You will also find that only a couple of posters have said as such. I personally do not condone that.
Utter crap.
I was asking questions and venting frustrations long before i got a Sony, and i ended up getting a Sony due to my issues with Kobo.
Nothing i say is to stir a pot, wind people up or any of that crap. I say what i honestly think and my interactions on this forum (any forum actually) have nothing to do with provoking a response for my own gratification. If i come off as harsh or whatever else, then so be it; it's how i speak and interact in real life as well... seems to have worked fine thus far.

RE: the firmware, i'll say that i don't personally need anything updated on the Sony at the moment... so i'm not fussed.
I will say that Sony don't say "we're working on it, it'll be released hopefully Monday" and then give you no further details or timelines. They just don't say anything, which i think is a move Kobo should make.
If they need to issue a statement about issues, it should be a 'we are working to resolve it/them and will release an update as soon as we are able'... otherwise they just string people along and it is a frustration to some.
digital_steve is offline   Reply With Quote