View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 02:26 PM   #90
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by demingite View Post
I read somewhere on these forums that running an epub book through Calibre (epub to epub) can sometimes fix formatting issues.
The epub formatting seemed OK, it was the OCR that was horrible. I suppose I could have tried to run the .pdf version through Calibre and maybe gotten a better result. I'd have been willing to play around more if the price was less, but for $10, I didn't think I should have to fool with it.

It really soured me on Google's bookstore. I can't see buying from them again.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote