View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 02:31 AM   #19
tennoel
Enthusiast
tennoel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tennoel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tennoel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tennoel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tennoel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tennoel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tennoel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tennoel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tennoel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tennoel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tennoel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-300
Quote:
Originally Posted by baronrus View Post
which would be about twice as helpful as you.

The reality is the kobo software is poor no argument. I mentioned that calibre might help him/her. if any one has been on these forums for any amount of time it quickly becomes clear that kobo has some bugs to work thorugh and that calibre helps with that.

your contribution to this discussion was..... the square root of jack Sh*t.

I happen to agree that it would be nice if you didnt have to use 3rd party software but that is the reality of our world. if you have a camera you may use the software that came with it but if you are seriouse you use photoshop. If you have an e-reader you use calibre.

Your statement that "if you have an e-reader you use calivre" is ri-DONK-ulous.

I have had my reader for months and I don't use calibre. I'm so sick of people pushing it like it's the new crack. While it works for some people and they love it, I can't be bothered. I'm not a techie geek and I don't want more software on my system. I don't care how easy you think it is to use. It is perfectly reasonable for someone to buy a reader and expect to be able to use it WITHOUT adding 3rd party software.

*returns to lurking*
tennoel is offline   Reply With Quote