View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 04:51 PM   #1
Baldrake
Connoisseur
Baldrake once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Baldrake once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Baldrake once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Baldrake once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Baldrake once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Baldrake once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Baldrake once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Baldrake once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Baldrake once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Baldrake once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Baldrake once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle 3, HTC Mozart
Kid in a candy store

I've had my Kindle for about a week now. The user experience that Amazon has created is awesome. I'm really enjoying searching around the store for books and just clicking the button to get them onto the Kindle. I have downloaded five books in the last two days, ranging from $0 to $5, all of which look really interesting, and have already read two books by authors I'd never heard of. You can argue the pluses and minuses of different e-readers, but in terms of the total package of bookstore and delivery mechanism, I'm very impressed with the Kindle so far.
Baldrake is offline   Reply With Quote