View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 08:59 AM   #7
Roos
Groupie
Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Scribe, Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbk2 View Post
Hi borbuk,

I ordered the 902 from pocketgoods.de yesterday, so Im waiting for my device

Thank you for your short review. Im interested in questions 1 and 2 aswell, but none of your issues is a dealbreaker for me.

I guess that the Ubuntu thing will be fixed, as well as Calibre being able to see the 902 (much more important to me), in the next release of Ubuntu/Calibre.

Sincerely
MBK
My Ubuntu sees the pocketbook fine, just not always.. i plug in, choose PC-Link on the reader (it then goes to a screen with a circle with arrows) and most of the times he sees it fine, sometimes he does not, then i un-plug, wait till reader drops back to menu, then re-plug it, and repeat the pc-link step.. never failed yet.
setting the configuration>USB to PC-Link maybe fixes things.. Strange thing is, even then he asks if you want pc-link or charge even on pc-link it charges btw, at least the blinking orange led makes me believe so.

Lets hope the new firmware fixes that

Also it does not always shows the loading and off Logo, no idea why it sometimes does not..

But as a reader i like it.. a lot even
Roos is offline   Reply With Quote