View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 01:43 PM   #14
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
I just opened some textbooks I have, written in Bosnian, and all the Central European characters are displayed perfectly, which is something I struggled with on my Astak and with .epub files. It took some time to open the document, since it's quite a large Word doc, plus it has many photos, but I was able to read the first pages while the rest of it was loading. I had already tried .xls without a hitch, though the speed of opening also differs depending on the size of the file. I had no problems with .ppt files either, and I will try .pdf in a little while.
citac is offline   Reply With Quote