View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 11:52 PM   #14
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
If your Kindle connects to a PC and you can see all your files, the Kindle is not dead. There is something else going on here.

Did you install any hacks on your K3?
What firmware version are you on (3.0.0, 3.0.1, 3.0.2, 3.0.3)?
Keep tryig the 15-20 sec restart (no longer than that). There is a bit on the support page saying to wait 5-10 mins after releasing the switch.

The green blinking light should be happening.
I agree.

I am thinking you have installed the font hacks. My screen went blank too and I could not get it to show anything until I reinstalled the original font files. Then it worked perfectly again.

If so, you need to connect your kindle to your PC and copy the original fonts back into the font file. NiLuJe may have put a copy on the Hacks page, I have a copy of them but not sure how to get them to you. Maybe someone else knows.
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote