View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 04:31 AM   #15
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Problem is, it does what you want, but not the full 100%. But a calibre-like application that will index my files, without making a copy of each book would be something I'd love to have...
Yeap.
The "worse" being, that the changes needed to calibre to make it usable don't seam that big.
But then, i never had a look at calibre's code.

Guess i'll have to go the do-it-yourself road.
I'm in the proses of re-tagging / sorting my mp3, it's an horrible mess. So I'll rather take care of the e-book case, before it gets out of hand.

Quote:
I just leave those copies out of Calibre
Yes, but that would requires managing that manually, which is exactly what I want to avoid by using a software.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote