View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 03:57 AM   #13
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EowynCarter View Post
No, it can't do everyting that the original file structure can.
Totally mess up with files that have the same title and author. I can't say which one is the edited one, because calibre have renamed the files...

And I didn't spend time putting my books in some folders to have a software tell me how I should be organizing my books.
Curious. Over a million users seem to have no trouble with it. If you don't want software telling you how to organize your books, then don't use it. Don't come here carping about it and not listening to people who are trying to help you. Good luck.
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote