View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 06:45 PM   #12
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
If you already have a K2 Octovo Solis light, it can be modded to fit the K3. I added a small strip of adhesive-backed felt (sold by the sheet for $0.99-1.29 at craft stores) to the front of the clip, and it fits the K3 perfectly.

I like the Solis a lot. It's lightweight, and casts a slightly warmer glow than most LED lights, which I find easier on the eyes in a dark room. Too bad I don't really like the Kindle 3...

I also own the Capstone light, which I use on my Opus. It is just as light, but has a brighter, cooler glow. My Target now carries them on the bottom of an endcap in the book section, not anywhere near the Kindle.
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote