View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 11:36 PM   #4
SteveK
Addict
SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PW2, Kindle3, Kobo Glo, tablets, phone
Koland - I believe the special also applies to those with annual memberships. Yes, you do need to be a member, but you can have either the monthly or annual subscription (which works out to a slightly lower cost per book).

I've been an Audible subscriber for several years now, and am very pleased with my membership. They offer a great selection of titles, and most selections are only one credit no matter what the regular price is. I've purchased several titles recently because they were available at a lower price than the corresponding ebook.

Obviously not everybody enjoys audiobooks, but Audible has a lot to offer if you do enjoy them.

SteveK
SteveK is offline   Reply With Quote