Thread: Pocketbook 902
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 01:35 PM   #4
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
From the FAQ:
Quote:
How can I help get my device supported in calibre?

If your device appears as a USB disk to the operating system, adding support for it to calibre is very easy. We just need some information from you:

* What e-book formats does your device support?
* Is there a special directory on the device in which all e-book files should be placed?
* We also need information about your device that calibre will collect automatically. First, if your device supports SD cards, insert them. Then connect your device. In calibre go to Preferences->Advanced->Miscellaneous and click the “Debug device detection” button. This will create some debug output. Copy it to a file and repeat the process, this time with your device disconnected.
* Send both the above outputs to us with the other information and we will write a device driver for your device.

Once you send us the output for a particular operating system, support for the device in that operating system will appear in the next release of calibre.
For a PocketBook, probably all that is needed is the USB stuff. You can submit a ticket, or post it in this thread (at least I have seen that work in other cases).
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote