View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 11:16 AM   #30
talaivan
Groupie
talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-505
950 needs more powerful USB connection to connect?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I think my 950 from Best Buy is going back. My computer recognizes my 350 but it cannot recognize my 950. Used the useless Sony Chat Support and they said to take it back to BB or send it in to Sony for repair. They didn't give me the kind of options you get if you buy directly from Sony. Rather pissed right now. Damn Sony needs to get their act together and start treating customers better.
I had a 350 and replaced it with a 950. When I plugged the 950 into the USB port of my older Apple display, it wouldn't recognize it even though it had recognized the 350. Then I plugged the 950 into a macbook air, and it worked fine. Perhaps the 950 needs a more powerful USB connection -- though it may have been some other glitch.
talaivan is offline   Reply With Quote