View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 12:27 PM   #3
OakIris
Addict
OakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a TexanOakIris might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi; Kindle Paperwhite
I like the looks of that book light. I hope you will let us know how it well it works and whether or not you like it when you receive it.

I have the Mighty Bright Flex light and don't really like it. It works well but seems a bit clunky, if you know what I mean, plus the long wand for the light makes it difficult to store. And, though it seems sturdy enough, I worry about the wand breaking when I carry the book light in my soft-sided briefcase.

I am also considering the eBook Lite from Capstone; they are supposed to have a black version out now, but I can't seem to find it on line. Target was selling the light, but their web site doesn't even list the white version anymore. The Octovo Solis light looks nicer, anyway.

Holly
OakIris is offline   Reply With Quote