View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 11:42 AM   #10
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
My router was set at WPA2 and it failed to connect. Two CS reps later and I was told the NC doesn't support WPA2. It only supports WPA and lower, so I had reset my router to WPA and was connected.

I no longer trust the User Guide, since it also says that you can't charge the NC from a PC and that you must use the provided USB cable. Others have already proven that you can charge it from a PC and that any standard micro USB cable can be used.
I have WPA2 at home and I have no issues with the nookcolor. The User Guide must be wrong.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote