View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 02:21 AM   #18
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
T
No, buy those DRM infested books and announce that you'll strip the DRM. That way they do see that you want books, but that whatever they do to protect it, however much money they invest in it, it's wasted, because people will remove the DRM anyway.

But never distribute.
I purchase an ebook in what format I can. The preference is ePUB, but geo restrictions often direct me to buy another format. Once I have purchased the ebook, it is stripped of DRM and converted to preferred format, ready to read.

Never shared. My ebook
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote