View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 10:11 PM   #8
MsCG1
Zealot
MsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseMsCG1 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: Nook Classic, NookColor, HTC Rezound, Sony PRS-505, ICS Touchpad
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_jane View Post
What I meant is that the magazine print is too small to read on the nookColor which is why I went to download the magazine from the iPad using the nookApp. Article View did not occur on every page (I was looking at House Beautiful) and the pages where text wasn't viewable via Article View, the text was too small to read. I would have loved to have viewed the magazine in larger form on the iPad.
I guess it's a YMMV situation. I thought the National Geographic was absolutely breathtaking on the device. Popular Science was also easy to read and navigate, I had absolutely no trouble reading the text. And yes I'm absolutely a serious magazine reader.

If you want to view something in larger form on the iPad then maybe you should ... get an iPad?
MsCG1 is offline   Reply With Quote