View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 10:31 PM   #12
adityadubey
Addict
adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by CazMar View Post
It is a lot more interesting than those synthetic girly-pop tunes that all sound the same/ have the same video clip/ are probably overdubbed by someone in a studio and lip-synched by a Paris Hilton clone in a bikini.
I'd totally forgotten about those (thank goodness ) I rarely watch TV and most of my exposure to new music is via the internet . It becomes easier to avoid that trash, outta sight, outta mind!

I do enjoy some hip hop, but its very little and I've never felt like exploring the stuff and listening to more. I just feel there's way more bad hip hop than good hip hop out there and the bad hip hop seems to get plenty of airtime.

P.S. not to offend any of you hardcore fans out there, this is just my personal opinion and obviously personal tastes and preferences will differ.
adityadubey is offline   Reply With Quote