Thread: Firmware 1.7.4
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 06:15 PM   #13
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimr View Post
Great...just updated to 1.7.4 and now everytime I update library on the application or sync to my Kobo it redownloads every book! It takes forever now. Not too sure I'd call that an improvement! Geesh...why was I so quick to update???
odd.. while it does do it when I say update library, it doesn't do it when I sync to kobo.. I agree that it is a pain, even if it's just updating library, unless there is a change to the books I currently have, which is known to happen. It really shouldn't take this long if it's only checking if there's an update or not.
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote