View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 11:01 PM   #77
montalex
Fanatic
montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindleDX,Kindle 4, Kindle Keyboard 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroman9121 View Post
Well my hunch about the jailbreak was right. I got it to work by simply first uninstalling the jailbreak i had. Then trying to update. Thanks for the help. The firmware looks awesome cant wait for further updates.
I guess that I had a more recent version of the jailbreak, because I had no trouble.

Yes, I agree, Duokan has great potential. I'm happy with the pdf reflow, the way you can adjust darkness of font, and I find it interesting that you can set fonts for individual books. But, I couldn't get my dictionaries to work, which is a big one for me.

It has been a fun day! Good night, all.

Montalex
montalex is offline   Reply With Quote