View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 10:50 PM   #68
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by chichichobits View Post
I am beyond pissed off I really wanted e-ink but this sounds like more of a business move on B&N's part. To wait so long to hear about an LCD screen. I think I'm just going to buy a kindle as much as I hate how it looks atleast function wise it seems the best.

if you wanted a nook and want eink just get the original.

ok People listen UP, I am saying this for the last time. THIS IS NOT A REPLACEMENT!!!!!! It's an addition to it's product line.

The orginal e ink nook is still being sold. In fact a major firmware update is being rolled out in November as well.

So one more time the Nook family will like this

Nook wif/3g eink
Nook wifi only eink
Nook color LCD

you now have 3 choices.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote