View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 08:55 PM   #30
aagstn
Evangelist
aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3, iPad mini 2
I will be very interested in this nook. At the $250 price point it will probably be a LCD tablet, but 7" is really the size I want and the price is right for me. If they get a great version of the nook reader on there and it works well I will be tempted. Hopefully they can get some other Android apps on there as well.

If it ends up being a slow, clunky, unstable mess like the rest of the android tablets I will pass.
aagstn is offline   Reply With Quote