View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 07:16 AM   #12
terencek
Groupie
terencek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.terencek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.terencek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.terencek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.terencek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.terencek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.terencek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.terencek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.terencek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.terencek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.terencek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Is there any way to 'force' indexing on the K3? I loaded a shipload of books (around 450) and then the indexing began, and went on, and on, and on.... My battery took quite a beating (yeah, I know, I should have plugged it in as recommended elsewhere in the forum).

But now a couple of days on, if I type '.' at the Home screen as recommended so usefully elsewhere here, the 'items still to be indexed' seems stuck at 7. What happens now?

Last edited by terencek; 10-20-2010 at 07:16 AM. Reason: Correction
terencek is offline   Reply With Quote