View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 02:18 PM   #102
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by jharker View Post
PDF and DOC have the same level of support, c.f. you upload them to Amazon which converts them. Dunno how their conversion works, though.
I haven't seen anywhere (manual, web site, etc.) that they (Amazon) support PDFs. As to DOCs, the question I have is do they support DOCs with images or not. I only ask that question because the routine that Sony uses for DOCs only strips out the text and you end up with very readable text but without the imbedded images.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote