View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 03:11 PM   #15
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
I'm attaching the exact .html file I dragged into Calibre. I'm also attaching the MOBI conversion and a screenshot of how this MOBI looks in MobiPocket Reader on my PC.

1. Send the MOBI to your Kindle without any conversion.

2. If this looks OK, rename KB_screenplay.html.txt to KB_screenplay.html and import the HTML into calibre which will zip it up. Then convert ZIP to MOBI. Send this MOBI to your Kindle.

If MOBI 1 looks OK and MOBI 2 doesn't then we need to look at the Convert settings more closely. If MOBI 1 doesn't look something like the Mobipocket screenshot then I'm stumped!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	scrnply_mobi.jpg
Views:	667
Size:	107.8 KB
ID:	59793  
Attached Files
File Type: txt KB_screenplay.html.txt (21.2 KB, 369 views)
File Type: mobi Screenplay.mobi (15.7 KB, 387 views)
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote