View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 08:06 PM   #126
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Good news! My sister has offered to guest blog some reviews for me. She is self-pubbing some of her own stuff and I have instructed her to come here and make her own proper intros, so you'll probably meet her soon. First up for her is going to be Patricia Ryan's period mysteries, which have long been on my TBR list but which I never seem to get to (sorry, Patricia!) I want to read these, but just haven't had the chance and they are very over-due for review. So Patricia, I am letting my sister look after you!